At long last, the complete three-ring circus that was the marriage of Kim Kardashian and Ye (f.k.a. Kanye West) is finally over.
TMZ reports that the former couple has reached a settlement in their divorce. Kim and Ye will get joint custody with “equal access” to their four kids: North (age 9), Saint (age 6), Chicago (age 4), and Psalm (age 3). However, it is said that Kim will have the kids for the majority of the time.
According to the settlement, Ye will pay Kim $200K a month in child support. He will also be responsible for half of the kids’ educational expenses, including tuition, as well as half of their security expenses.
Standard Text Rates Apply
The settlement also states that Kim and Ye agree to participate in mediation if there is ever a dispute regarding the kids. If one fails to participate, the other will make the final decision by default.
In addition, both parties waived their right to spousal support, and the division of assets will be in accordance with their prenup.
Kim filed for divorce in February 2021, after 7 years of marriage. However, the proceeding saw its fair share of setbacks when Ye refused to engage. Kim went to court back in March and was able to gain an official decree to end the marriage.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Kim K Gushes Over Pete on ‘Ellen DeGeneres Show’ + Pooh Shiesty Legal Update
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Kim Kardashian Is Officially Single + This Dreamville Festival Lineup Is Crazy
- Did Julia Fox Date Drake before Kanye West?
- Kanye West to Release 10th Studio Album “DONDA” on August 6
- Kim Kardashian Puts Her Kid’s Elves On The Self On 10 Day Quarantine