In an unfortunate incident today, Parkdale High School became the backdrop of a distressing altercation involving parents. The Prince George’s County Police Department (@PGPDNews) swiftly responded to the scene to de-escalate the situation.
Reports indicate that a dispute between parents escalated into a physical confrontation, prompting the urgent deployment of additional law enforcement units. In response to the escalating situation, a “signal 13” request was made to ensure a swift and comprehensive response.
Further details about the incident and any potential charges are pending investigation by law enforcement.
source: The DMV Daily
- Health Officials Urging Families To Stay Vigilant Among Rise In Measles Cases Across The Country
- Maryland Lawmakers Weigh In On Bill That Limits Gender-Affirming Care For Minors
- Starbucks Reveals First Accessible Store In D.C.
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- DC’s Daily Rider Bike Shop Burglarized For The 3rd Time
- Maryland Fisherman Shatters State Record With Massive Rainbow Trout Catch: ‘Feels Good’
- Drivers Registering Cars In Virginia To Avoid Insurance Cost In Their Home States
- Sticky Fingers To Close Due To Crime Surge On H Street
- Become A Partner In Hope With St. Jude & Praise 104.1
- BREAKING: 3 Police Officers Shot In SE DC While Serving Animal Cruelty Warrant
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
Who Is Julius & Why Does The BeyHive Love Beyoncé’s Long Time Bodyguard?
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Who TF Did I Marry: You Won’t Believe This Georgia Woman’s 6-Hour Viral TikTok Story Of Betrayal
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2024
Usher Shares Photos From His Wedding After His Super Bowl Performance
20 Creepiest Things To Whisper In Someone’s Ear While Hugging