A teen girl was killed in a double shooting inside a home in District Heights. The incident occurred around 9:35 pm on Wednesday in the 1800 block of Tanow Place.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & National News Sent Directly To You!
When police arrived, they discovered a guy and a female inside with gunshot wounds. Both were admitted to the hospital but the young girl was confirmed dead afterward and the man’s condition is unknown. The nature of their relationship is also unknown.
This story is still developing.
- Maryland’s Gas Tax Is Set To Increase Effective July 1st
- Metro Announces A New Half-Price Fare Program
- Multiple People Shot Near Graduation In Downtown Richmond
- Sonic Boom In D.C. Area Due To Military Interception of Cessna
- Morgan State University’s Marching Band To Perform At D-Day 80 Normandy Parade In France
- New “227” Area Code To Appear On Maryland Phones Beginning June 14
- Whiskies Of The World U.S. Tour Returns To D.C.
- Bowie State University Grad Student’s Class Project Turns Into Maryland State Law
- 11-Year-Old Arrested For Gun-Related Crimes In NW DC In Less Than A Week
- Shy Glizzy Arrested For Allegedly Pulling A Gun & Threatening His Girlfriend
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Teen Girl Dead After Shooting In District Heights was originally published on woldcnews.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Singer DaniLeigh Hit With DUI Charge, Victim Suffers Spine Injury After Being Dragged On Moped
Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their “Hoo-Ha” (NSFW PHOTOS)
Megan Thee Stallion Spotted With Soccer Player Romelu Lukaku Amid Pardi Fontaine Breakup Rumors, Twitter Hilariously Heartbroken
30 Photos Of Cardi B’s Ass
Report: Kyrie Irving is Asking LeBron James to Leave Lakers, Join Him in Dallas
Nicki Minaj Gives Us A Photo Dump... Of Her DUMP [Photos]
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)